Big Business Procurement Programme
Do you want to win new business?
Start Date: 5th October 2016
The Public sector and big business procurement market represents a huge opportunity for SMEs to win steady business and maintain a stable cash flow. As of 2014/15 there have been significant changes in the public sector procurement market and SMEs need to be prepared for these changes.
This programme has been specifically designed to give SME’s the confidence, knowledge and practical skills to tender successfully for public sector and big business contracts.
Whether you are new to tendering and bidding for public sector contracts for the first time or are an experienced tenderer looking to refine and hone your skills further and keep up to date with the latest developments this programme will assist you with the following:
- How and where to identify tender opportunities
- Make the right bid/ no bid decision to make the best use of your time
- How to analyse pre-qualification questionnaires and invitations to tender
- Fully understand clients requirements
- Use sales and marketing theory to differentiate your response
- Gain writing skills to win points and promote your offering
- Self-marking techniques to gauge your success
Please note there is a minimal fee of £20 to participate in this programme.
Please note places on this programme are limited and if your application is successful your full participation will be required. In submitting this application form you are committing to the following:
- 3.5 hours of individual mentoring
- Next Workshop Thursday 24th November
Please complete the following information in full as this will form your application for selection
Closing date for applications is Friday 30th September at 12 noon.