Have Your Say 2018 - Improvement Objectives
Performance Improvement Plan 2018/19 (draft)
Part 12 of the Local Government Act (NI) 2014 puts in place a framework to support continuous improvement in the delivery of council services, and the Council has an obligation to produce a Performance Improvement Plan.
The Improvement Objectives we have identified for 2018/19, are set below and we are particularly keen to know if:
· You agree that the draft performance improvement objectives (and associated actions and measures of success) are appropriate
· What alternative improvement objectives would you like to see considered this year or in the future.
Improvement Objectives 2018/19 (draft)
The draft Improvement Objectives 2018/19 are as follows:
· To increase employment opportunities and economic growth through a range of measures including creating new business start-ups, supporting existing businesses and delivering visitor growth as a destination of choice.
· To help people develop long, healthy and fulfilling lives by increasing participation in high quality leisure, sport and healthy living activity.
· To protect and enhance the environment through creating and supporting a culture of environmental stewardship.
· To deliver improved customer satisfaction by improving customer support services and processes
A copy of the draft Performance Improvement Plan 2018/19 is available by clicking on the following link:
· Draft Performance Improvement Plan - PDF
All feedback is very much appreciated. Please tell us what you think by completing our feedback survey here –
Emailing [email protected] with your comments on the draft Performance Improvement Plan 2018/19 by 15th June 2018.
Alternatively, you may telephone 02871 253 253 Ext 4266 and someone will make a note of your comments or telephone you back to discuss.