Have Your Say 2017 - Improvement Objectives
Performance Improvement Plan 2017/18 (draft)
Part 12 of the Local Government Act (NI) 2014 puts in place a framework to support continuous improvement in the delivery of council services, and the Council has an obligation to produce a Performance Improvement Plan.
The Improvement Objectives we have identified for 2017/18, are set below and we are particularly keen to know if:
- You agree that the draft performance improvement objectives (and associated actions and measures of success) are appropriate
- What alternative improvement objectives would you like to see considered this year or in the future.
Improvement Objectives 2017-2018 (draft)
The draft Improvement Objectives 2017/18 are as follows:
- To prosper through a strong, competitive, entrepreneurial and innovative economy.
- To help people develop long, healthy and fulfilling lives by increasing participation in high quality leisure, sport and healthy living activity.
- To protect and enhance the environment through creating and supporting a culture of environmental stewardship.
- To deliver improved customer satisfaction by improving customer support services and processes
- To support Council’s investment and capital aspirations by developing (1) a fully scoped efficiency plan for reinvestment in Council’s growth objectives and (2) a funding strategy for Council’s Strategic Inclusive Growth Plan (including capital aspirations) once finalised.
A copy of the draft Performance Improvement Plan 2017/18 is available by clicking on the following link:
All feedback is very much appreciated. Please tell us what you think by completing our feedback survey here
Emailing [email protected] with your comments on the draft Performance Improvement Plan 2017/18 by 12th June 2017.
Alternatively you may telephone 02871 253 253 Ext 6704 and someone will make a note of your comments or telephone you back to discuss.