Building Control has a statutory duty to enforce building regulations to ensure minimum standards of Health & Safety apply to all buildings.
The main services provided by the Building Control Department are:
- Examination of applications submitted under the Building Regulations (NI) 2012
- Inspection of building work on site
- Provision of information for Property Certificate enquiries
- Reporting on applications made for Entertainment Licences
- Providing advice on Building Regulations and associated matters.
Building Regulations Form
Building Control Fees
Please click on the link below to access the Building Control Fees Calculator
Changes to the Building Regulations regarding Building Notice applications.
From October 31st 2012 a Building Notice application cannot be accepted for the following work:-
• The erection of a dwelling
• The increase of the floor area of a dwelling by more than 10m2
• The creation of a new storey with a floor area greater than 3m2
• The conversion of roof space to habitable accommodation
• Domestic garages greater than 30m2
For further information and queries contact:
Telephone: (028) 71 253253
Email: [email protected]