Business Procurement Workshop
**Registration for this event is now closed**
Love ME Tender Procurement workshop
Date: Thursday 9 Nov 2017
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Location: Old Fire Station, Hawkin St, Derry
Cost: Free (Registration is essential)
An Introduction to the secrets of successful tendering
The workshop is aimed at SME / micro enterprise owner-managers who wish to develop their skills and confidence in the field of identifying, preparing and winning public sector tenders.
- The size and structure of the public sector in Northern Ireland
- Identifying potential invitations to tender for your business
- Managing time and resources: Making the bid v no bid decision
- The secrets of successful tendering
- Upcoming tendering opportunities with Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Attendees can benefit from an additional 7.5 hours bespoke 1-1 mentoring should they require further assistance.
Simon Devlin is founder and managing director of Full Circle Management Solutions Ltd, one of Northern Ireland’s leading management consultancy practices.
Having previously worked in a number of senior management positions in industry, Simon has worked in the field of SME consultancy and advisory services for the last 20 years. Over this time, he has worked with an estimated 10,000 SME owner-managers to assist them to identify and overcome barriers to growth.
One of Simon’s specific areas of expertise is in the field of tendering. In recent years, Simon has worked with a multitude of clients to identify, target and exploit new tendering opportunities in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and GB in a wide range of sectors including professional services, construction products, engineering products and IT.
Simon will therefore share his practical experiences of tendering at the workshop.
The event is FREE to attend but spaces are limited. Register now in advance by completing the form below:
For more information you can contact our Business Officer:
Tara Nicholas: [email protected]
Tel: 028 71 352 252