Business Innovation & Growth (BIG) Programme
Get competitive WITH the
Business, Innovation & gROWTH programme
The Business Innovation & Growth Programme (BIG) programme seeks to drive innovation and productivity of local businesses in the Derry City and Strabane District Council area through a series of interventions that aim to assist companies to become more competitive in both indigenous and export markets.
The programme will provide businesses with the fundamental building blocks for commercial success with the ability to create new jobs by 2022.
THE BIG PROGRAMME AIMS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Support creation of new sustainable jobs in the council area
- Act as a pipeline to Invest NI Client financial support for entrepreneurs and businesses with high growth potential
- Promote business growth and innovation
- Provide support for priority sectors identified as: Creative Industries | Culture & Tourism | Advanced Manufacturing | Life & Health Sciences
- Provide accessible, need driven business support that is tailored to business requirements
- Engage with key business support stakeholders to develop a portfolio approach to business support in the council area, ensuring that there is no duplication of effort
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE BIG PROGRAMME IF:
- You have less than 50 employees
- Can demonstrate the potential to create at least 1 Full Time Equivalent (FTE) job as a result of the programme support
- Can demonstrate the potential to be a ‘quality business referral’ to Invest NI
- Fall into one of the categories above (see target audience)
- Are based in the Derry City and Strabane District Council Area
- Not already an Invest NI client (or have the approval of their INI client representative to participate on the programme)
HOW ELSE will THE BIG PROGRAMME HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
The BIG Programme will provide one to one mentoring support covering topic areas such as general business planning, finance, sales, communications,digital marketing, cyber security and e-commerce.
Themed work shops and seminars will also become available throughout the programme aimed at enabling business growth and equipping businesses with the additional skills and development to complete within a digital global market.
To make an appointment to speak with one of our Business Advisors click here