Business Reboot Programme
What is the Business Reboot Programme?
The Covid19 pandemic and the measures that have been introduced in response have been the ultimate disruptor to the way that businesses – locally, nationally and globally – operate. Businesses now have to consider how they get back to business, and overcome the challenges and barriers that will come with this.
Delivered as part of the DCSDC Business Boost Programme and with support from the Strabane BID, the Business Reboot Programmewill support owner-managers to look towards getting back into full swing and re-growth as well as considering how to adapt their business model to reflect the new realities of life.
What does the programme involve?
- 5 compulsory workshops aimed at laying a foundation for your re-emergence, sustainability and growth post Covid19
- Health and Safety considerations for reopening to protect staff and customers;
- Managing the HR Implications of COVID 19 for employers;
- Manging Employee Relations and Concerns;
- Communication Strategies to Build Customer Confidence
- Design and Develop a bespoke 90 Marketing Recovery Plan
- Access to bespoke one-to-one mentoring from an experienced consultant whose role will be to challenge you, to present new ideas to you and to help you to make the right decisions for your business as we emerge from the current adverse trading conditions.
Due to ongoing restrictions relating to travel and social interaction, all one to one mentoring will be provided virtually using Zoom software.
If you are not familiar with this software, a member of the delivery team can assist you to access and begin to use this.
Who is eligible?
To be considered for a place, your Business must:
- Be based in the Strabane area;
- Employ less than 50 people;
Please note that if you have previously participated on the DCSDC Business Boost Programme, you may apply however the amount of mentoring support that you will be eligible to receive will be restricted to one day.Priority will be given to those businesses that haven’t accessed Business Boost programme support previously.
Participation is FREE
The Programme forms part of the DCSDC Business Boost Programme which is part-funded by Invest NI and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland [2014 – 2020] Programme.
How long does the Programme last for?
The Programme will start in Julywith workshops taking place during August and mentoring being completed during the final quarter of 2020.
How do I apply ….?
To be considered for a place on the Programme, all you have to do is:
- Email Patrick at Full Circle – [email protected] – and let him know that you wish to apply for a place on the Business Reboot Programme. Alternatively, please call him on 028 90691027.
- Patrick will then liaise directly with you to ensure that you are eligible to apply and to assess your priority support needs in this field.
- Deadline for all expressions of interest in relation to this Programme is Friday 24th July @ 13:00 – we encourage you to express your interest as soon as possible because we expect demand to be extremely high for places on this Programme.