Digital Surge Programme
Have you considered adopting Advance Digital Technologies to key areas of your business? Would you like to find out more about:
- Smart Technologies/ Smart Environments and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Process Automation via robotics/cobotics
- Big Data and Analytics
- Immersive Technologies (AR/VR/MR/Haptics)
- Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
- Distributed Ledger Systems/blockchain technologies
Programme Aims and Content
The Digital Surge Programme is a NI-wide programme based on a collaboration of all 11 local authorities. It will support small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) across all of Northern Ireland – that are deemed to have digital transformation potential and related ambitions across any sector.
The programme is funded through the participating Councils, Invest NI and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs (Northern Ireland 2014-2020) Programme (EUIGJ) Local Economic Development Measure.
The programme will support businesses, in the new reality of trading in a COVID-19 recovery context, to shift and ‘pivot’ business models, via adoption of advanced digital tools.
Participant companies will embark on a ‘digital transformation journey’ geared to the integration of digital technologies into key areas of their business, fundamentally changing how they operate and/or deliver value to customers.
For eligible companies the programme will consist of;
- Initial Workshops – Fundamentals of Digital Transformation
- Specialist 1 to 1 Mentoring Support
- Masterclass / ‘showcasing’ workshops
- Cross-sectoral networking cluster events
- Completion of a Digital Acceleration Plan and Onward Routing onto more intensive supports in the ‘digital innovation ecosystem’.
For more information or to register your interest in the Programme visit our Programme Partner's website at Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Machine Learning Cheat Sheet
Internet of Things (IoT) Cheat Sheet
Virtual Reality (VR) Cheat Sheet