Get the latest up to date information from the PHA (including guidance on face coverings, looking after yourself and family, testing and much more.)
Advice on Safer Shopping during COVID 19
Advice for Workers during COVID 19
NI Direct has advice and guidance to help reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus while working and much more
- Keeping safe while working
- If you’re not in work temporarily
- If you’ve lost your jon
- Looking for work
- Emergency Volunteering Leave
- Help and advice
- Useful links
Visit the NI Direct website for full details
It is important that you have access to up to date and trustworthy information.
Please visit the website or telephone one of Councils approved providers.
- Employment Rights and Sick Pay
- Other issues
No face-to-face meetings are available at this time but extended opening hours are available to meet the demand. Contact details and opening hours for trusted Advice Providers in Derry and Strabane
Fact Check COVID 19 Information
FactCheckNI is Northern Irelands first and only dedicated independent fact checking service.
Community Development and Health Network (CDHN) are providing accurate and up to date information to help everyone make good health decisions.
Make contact if;
- You want to receive fact checked information
- You have seen information about COVID 19 that you think should be fact checked
- There is something that you would like to know about COVID 19 and you can’t find it
Full details online at the COVID-19 Information Dissemination (ID) Project