Start-Up Launch Pad NW
Start-Up Launch Pad NW is an exciting new business start-up initiative which will provide full wrap around support to two new business owners as they start their entrepreneurial journey.
Delivered by Derry City and Strabane District Council in partnership with the Londonderry Chamber of Commerce and with the kind support of Inner City Trust, the successful applicants of the Start-Up Launch Pad NW package will receive a year’s worth of support with a value of £10K which includes:
- Support with the development of a business plan under the Go For It programme.
- 2 days’ tailored mentor support with business development under the BIG programme
- City centre office space for one year at the Chamber of Commerce building valued at over £4,500
- £500 grant for business digital equipment
- Mentor support from Paul Clancy, CEO Londonderry Chamber of Commerce
- Access to Chamber network and peer support
Eligible candidates must be committed to starting a new business or have started a business and have been trading for less than one year.
Must not be part of a franchise.
1. Innovative business idea
2. Growth, export, commercial potential
3. Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
4. Market research
5. Ability to positively impact on the economy of Derry & Strabane
6. How the prize package will be used by the business
- Launch of competition: Friday 3rd September
- Closing date for applications: 12noon on Friday 22nd October
- Scoring panel: Wednesday 27th October
- Dragons den style pitch: Friday 12th November
- Winner announced: Friday 19th November
Download application form and guidelines below
- APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- APPLICATION FORM