Have Your Say 2022/23 - Improvement Objectives
Performance Improvement Plan 2022/23 (draft)
Part 12 of the Local Government Act (NI) 2014 puts in place a framework to support continuous improvement in the delivery of council services, and the Council has an obligation to produce a Performance Improvement Plan.
The Improvement Objectives we have identified for 2022/23, are set out below and we are particularly keen to know if:
- You agree that the draft performance improvement objectives are appropriate
- What alternative improvement objectives would you like to see considered this year or in the future.
Improvement Objectives 2022/23 (draft)
The proposed draft Improvement Objectives for 2022/23 are as follows:
- To increase employment opportunities and economic growth through a range of measures including creating new business start-ups, supporting existing business and delivering visitor growth as a destination of choice
- To continue to develop and deliver a range of initiatives to mitigate the impacts of Covid19 and support economic growth
- To promote jobs through the Northern Ireland Business Start Up Programme and the Business Innovation and Growth Programme
- Create jobs through the Rural Business Investment Scheme
- To deliver high quality festival and events growing our visitor numbers
- Develop and deliver the Labour Market Partnership action plan
- To assist a return to healthy lifestyles regrowing participation in high quality leisure, sports and physical activity
- To re-engage and achieve user numbers of the Council’s leisure facilities with a target of pre-Covid levels baseline user numbers and through retention and growth strategies achieve pre-Covid gym membership capacity
- To target underrepresented groups through inclusive leisure, sport and physical activity participation to lead more active lives
- Maintain current high levels of customer satisfaction/net promoter score
- To target participation by those living in deprived areas
- To create a greener, cleaner more attractive district
- To protect and promote our natural and built assets
- To protect and enhance our environment
- To deliver improved customer satisfaction by improving customer support services and processes
A copy of the draft Performance Improvement Plan 2022/23 Summary is available here.
The full draft Corporate and Performance Improvement Plan 2022/23 is available here
All feedback is very much appreciated. Please tell us what you think by completing the consultation below. The consultation closes at noon on Thursday 23rd June.
Alternatively you can email [email protected] with your comments on the draft Performance Improvement Plan 2022/23
You may telephone 02871 253 253 Ext 4266 and someone will make a note of your comments or telephone you back to discuss.