DRIVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
with business boost
Derry City and Strabane District Council is in receipt of Local Economic Development grant support from Invest NI to deliver the new Business Boost Programme. The project is part financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Programme 2014-2020 with the aim to provide specialist business support to micro and small enterprises within the Council area.
Business Boost is a three year programme that aims to help local companies to become more competitive in both indigenous and export markets, recruiting at least 600 businesses over the next 3 years. Click below to make an appointment with your business advisor now.
Book an Appointment
WHAT CAN BUSINESS BOOST DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- Tangible, focused and bespoke advice and support
- Referrals to other relevant business support
- Up to four days FREE bespoke mentoring support/consultancy (depending on need) delivered by industry professionals
- Opportunities to grow your business with professional support
- 20 workshops and 3 networking events over the programme duration
WHAT ARE THE BUSINESS BENEFITS OF BUSINESS BOOST?
- Allows you to assess where your business is now and focus on future development and growth
- Gives you access to impartial and free business mentoring from one or a number of professionals
- Allows you to design a bespoke and tailored support programme meeting your business need
- Encourages and promotes networking with other local business
- Delivers regular updates and information on business development opportunities directly to your business
The Councils Business team is committed to supporting those businesses not fulfilling criteria for Business Boost by proactively identify relevant offerings provided through one or more of the Council’s partners and/or other relevant support agencies.
View our new Business Support Directory here (PDF Available) or to request hard copies of this publication please contact our Business Officers below.
For any general queries please contact a member of the Business Team:
Tel: Laverene O Donnell 028 71 253 253 (Ext.6661) or Tara Nicholas 028 71 253253 (Ext. 6980)
Email: [email protected]