COVID 19 Community Support
Advice NI should be the first point of contact if you are shielded or vulnerable and need support because of the impact of Coronavirus.
- Give details of your name, address, shielding letter information, situation and support needs
- Your details will only be passed onto organisations that are essential to the delivery of the services you need
- Western Health and Social Care Trust (if you are in receipt of a GP Shield Letter)
- Derry City and Strabane District Council (if you have not received a GP Shield Letter)
- A local package of support delivered by the community and voluntary sector will be tailored to meet your needs
- The package of support may include things like registering for priority online food delivery, access to medicine and social support.
Text: ACTION to 81025
Email: [email protected]