Derry & Strabane District Council has appointed Otium Leisure Consultancy to carry out an Economic Appraisal for the proposed development of Daisyfield Sports Grounds. Initial improvements are likely to include:
- Single storey sports centre with facilities for boxing, snooker, social area ·
- Four block changing room facility · 100x50m grass pitch ·
- Fifa 1 star synthetic multi-use games area ·
- Car parking and access facilities
As a follow-up to the public consultation event on Thursday 7th March at The Brandywell, two online surveys are being distributed via email, social media platforms and hard copies. Information captured via the questionnaires will only be used to inform the need for, and intended use of Prehen Boathouse site.
Links to the two open invitation online surveys related to this project are copied below, the first link is for clubs, schools, groups and organisations (to be completed by a club/group representative e.g. Chair, Secretary, Coaching Officer etc. - one response per group) and the second link is for individual members of the public.
1. To be completed by Club, Schools, Groups, Organisations (one response per group)
2. Community Survey to be completed by individual members of the public