Derry & Strabane District Council has appointed Otium Leisure Consultancy to carry out an Economic Appraisal for the proposed enhancement of Prehen Boathouse. Initial improvements are likely to include:
- Pontoon to meet the needs of a range of users ·
- Changing/toilet accommodation and social area ·
- Site access and parking for water-based user groups
As a follow-up to the public consultation event on Wednesday 6th March at Loughs Agency, two online surveys are being distributed via email, social media platforms and hard copies. Information captured via the questionnaires will only be used to inform the need for, and intended use of Prehen Boathouse site.
Links to the two open invitation online surveys related to this project are copied below, the first link is for clubs, schools, groups and organisations (to be completed by a club/group representative e.g. Chair, Secretary, Coaching Officer etc. - one response per group) and the second link is for individual members of the public.
1. To be completed by Club, Schools, Groups, Organisations (one response per group)
2. Community Survey to be completed by individual members of the public
Closing Date: Thursday 25 April at 5pm.