Social Media Policy
Social Media Content Policy
This statement discloses the types of content that we will remove from this page and the grounds for which we will ban a user from accessing it. Users should also make themselves aware of Facebook's own terms and conditions. We reserve the right to remove comments, without notification, including those which:
- bully, harass or intimidate any individual or organisation
- are unlawful, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or racially offensive
- infringe or violate someone else's rights
- violate the law
- discuss ongoing legal proceedings
- are spam
- advertise products or services
- are irrelevant or off-topic
- are disruptive
- are repetitive
We will also remove or ban any user who:
1. continues to post comments such as those listed above
2. uses offensive images as their profile picture, for example, sexually explicit images
has an offensive user name.
3. These lists are not exhaustive and will be updated as necessary
This page is not monitored 24/7 i.e. evenings, weekends and public holidays. Please allow up to 48 hours and 72 hours at weekends for a response to any questions.
If you have an urgent query, please phone 028 7125 3253 (Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm).