Proof of Concept Grant Support
Techstart Ventures supports local entrepreneurs who have an innovative idea to explore and establish Proof of Concept. Financial support is awarded on a competitive basis with grants awarded to explore the viability and commercial potential of an innovative concept. The grants are only available for early stage entrepreneurs and small businesses.
There are different grants available:
- Concept Grants – up to £10k
- Concept Plus Grants – up to £35k
The eligible activities covered by the grants include but are not limited to:
- Concept/prototype development
- Customer/partner development
- Market engagement activities
- Business development
- Domain expert consultancy & mentoring
- Assessment of uniqueness of IP
- Employment costs where a clear output will be delivered
Many local people have been successful in securing this funding. To find out more about the process and how we can help support you in applying, speak to one of our Business Advisers.
Find out more about Techstart Grants here
My New Business - a guide through the important first stages of starting a business for NI entrepreneurs.