Skip to main content

Entertainment Licence

This page is currently being updated.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
For advice in relation to entertainments licences, contact the Licensing and Safety Advisory Group:
t. 028 71253253
e. [email protected]

Want to know more about what is happening in the council area?

Enter your email address and get them direct to your inbox