Social Media Content Policy
This statement discloses the types of content that we will remove from this page and the grounds for which we will ban a user from accessing it.
Users should also make themselves aware of Facebook's own terms and conditions. We reserve the right to remove comments, without notification, including those which:
- bully, harass or intimidate any individual or organisation
- are unlawful, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or racially offensive
- infringe or violate someone else's rights
- violate the law
- discuss ongoing legal proceedings
- are spam
- advertise products or services
- are irrelevant or off-topic
- are disruptive
- are repetitive
We will also remove or ban any user who:
- continues to post comments such as those listed above
- uses offensive images as their profile picture, for example, sexually explicit images
has an offensive user name.
- These lists are not exhaustive and will be updated as necessary
This page is not monitored 24/7 i.e. evenings, weekends and public holidays. Please allow up to 48 hours and 72 hours at weekends for a response to any questions.
If you have an urgent query, please phone 028 7125 3253 (Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm).