Community Safety is about educating members of the community/residents on measures that can be taken for protection, if experiencing issues in relation to Anti-Social Behaviour, living in Fear of Crime or in relation to becoming a victim of crime.
Home Safety Measures
For advice/guidance or tips on home safety measures that you can take to protect yourself and your home, please email queries to [email protected].
Drama Performances funded by PCSP
- ‘A Costly Subject’ – Derry & Strabane PCSP, in partnership with Old Library Trust, PSNI and Top Ten Women’s Drama Group created the video dealing with elder financial abuse and scams. Click on the link to view
- See link for Facebook
- ‘Don’t Be My Guest’ - created in partnership – please click on the link to view‘
- 'Recruited’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkHgvB8JhIw
- ‘One New Friend’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTBrA3GzSUo
- ‘Section 24’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtPvktLH6W4
Staying Safe Online
- To gain better understanding of e-safety so that you can enjoy the internet safely and responsibly click on the links below:
Also check out Dr. Keenan's guide to dealing with Cyberbullying & Substance Abuse:
If you require advice/help on any of the above issues, please do not hesitate to contact Policing and Community Safety Partnership, on either:
- Derry PCSP Office: 028 71376565 or
- Strabane PCSP Office: 028 71381333