Building Control has a statutory duty to enforce building regulations to ensure minimum standards of Health & Safety apply to all buildings.
The main services provided by the Building Control Department are:
- Examination of applications submitted under the Building Regulations (NI) 2012
- Inspection of building work on site
- Provision of information for Property Certificate enquiries
- Providing advice on Building Regulations and associated matters.
BUILDING REGULATIONS FORMS
- Download Building Regulations Form
- Download Interactive form
- Download Property Certificate Application form
For further advice and guidance please visit the Building Control NI website.
BUILDING CONTROL FEES
Please click on the link below to access the Building Control Fees Calculator
All “Full plan” applications should generally be submitted by post together with the appropriate payment by cheque. However, large bulky applications can be delivered directly to the 98 Strand Road, Derry office by prior arrangement. Please make the necessary arrangements by contacting [email protected].